October 23, 1pm ET: Traditional leadership programs are falling short in preparing today’s new leaders for the challenges they’ll face now and in the future. The modern workplace is more connected, diverse, and digital than ever, with much more change to come. To adjust, companies must rethink how they design and deliver leadership training in order to build and retain the next generation of great leaders.
In this fast-paced session we’ll uncover how designing and delivering programs is evolving to help future-proof your new leaders.
Join us October 23rd at 1:00 pm ET to learn:
- Practical steps to create a continuous learning journey for new leaders
- The essential human skills every leader must learn and practice
- How to speed the learning curve by moving new leaders into the challenge zone
- The secrets to building a growth mindset in new leaders
- Tips to foster a culture that promotes psychological safety
Don’t miss this action-packed interactive session featuring live polling, tons of practical takeaways, book giveaways and more.
Can’t make the live webcast? RSVP and we’ll send you the full recording the next day!